Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sat. October 27 2007

Time is counting down. I am trying to update my new Blog using my Ham radio. Hope it works. We are still in smoky San Diego waiting to take off on Monday. So far we have meet many of the Ha-Ha'ers and they are a great group of travelers. When we leave on the Baja Ha Ha on Monday there will be 178 boats and about 600+ people. Should be quite a sight. We are also the proud owners of a rainbow colored spinnaker. We bought it at a swap meet from a couple who have their boat in Ecuador, and just didn't need one so big. I am so excited!!! Helen arrived two days ago and is enjoying the weather, but has not been able to enjoy island time as yet.
I will update as we go down the coast.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see:

http://www.sailmail.com

No comments: